Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tea Swap #160 - 5 Herbal tea's

I have got SO MUCH tea now, even more than I can drink in a month. I am definatley going to have to take a break from tea swapping for awhile just so that I can catch up. It is coming summer and the amount of tea I drink will drop as the weather gets nicer. It seems like a winter thing to me to have a nice hot cup of ta on a cold night. Am I right? Well, money is getting tight too and so I will eventually have to cut back on my swaps (as much as it kills me to do so!) Anyway, here I have some new swaps adding to the collection! % herbal teas which is right up my alley cuz most of the teas I swap are herbal. Go a great package from Erin on the US including something called Trader Joe's Bedtime tea. Sounds cool. I have also received a swap frm Josey in California. Josey girl, you are the best trader! Always on time and always my favorites! Thanks to both ladies for the great tea! Still having a little struggle to get my tea out for this swap, will attempt after this blog post. Got new teas though to send to everyone so mine arn't always the same Stash brand anymore. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment