Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sweets RR - Group 9 Gums


Nom, nom, nom! Who doesn't like gum? So I joined this RR because you got to send your partners 5 types of gums. I have receieved some now so I can post. Got my first package from Spain, 6 pieces of gumballs and a extra Lots-a-fizz candy. his are always good. the gumballs cme squished flat but still work and taste good all the same. Thankst Amapola for those. As well, DaeRiin also sent me some gums, more than I had sent to anyone else but there was a statement saying you could send more if you chose. I did not due to mail costs. I a hoping thatmy partners did not feel cheated by the lack of gum I sent compared to others. I feel there should be a better specification, not just "if you want" you can send more. I don't think I will be signing up for aher swap like this again and I should have given it more thought before I signed up. I had to go buy 5 different gums, most of which I would not chew myself. I only got them for variety purposes and to give someone else a different taste of gum from Canada (this is the reason for the swap) Now each of those packages come with 20 pieces so now I am left over with this gums that taste too sweet. Kind of a waste to me. I guess I could give it to my room mates child. The swap is a great idea but ony a one-time deal for me to see how it went. Not easy like the tea swaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment