Thursday, April 28, 2011

SwapBot - International Book Swap

Heya peeps!
Joined another swap quite awhile back for a International book swap through SwapBot because i was looking for something new to read. I totaly love this idea of swapping a paperback book with someone else in the world. We were assigned one partner for this swap and had to go by what thier preference of book was in thier profile. My partner was a lady from the US who requested a mystery or crime type book so I sent her (from my own collection of books) A is for Alibi by Sue Grafton. It was the only one I had in that genere because I have tried to get into that stlye of reading but connot. It had been hanging arond, unread for years so I figured maybe it needed a good home. I received from Germany the book Artemis Fowl and the Arctic Inncodent. I have started reading it and it is interesting based on the fact that it has to do with real life goblins, centaurs and fairys in real life. I haven't gotten too far into it but it seems pretty good. I have to admit, I have interupted that book with a different one called The Hunger Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment