Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sweets RR - 50 grams Chocolate Bar

Received this package from Kenji in Japan today. Was a little dissapointed that it was only half the chocolate that I was supposed to receive, 26 grams instead of 50 grams BUT I am not going to worry about it. He sent a tea bag to make up for it. Thank you Kenji, hope all is well there in your area of Japan. Kenji re-sent his package which I received 2 weeks ago but I was too busy with work to be able to post. It got eaten inj like 10 seconds and was very good. I like almonds and chocolate! Thanks again for re-sending Kenji although you did not have to. Secondly I got a chocolate as well from Slovenia. WOW! This was the sweetest chocolate I've tasted in awhile but it was chewy which made it all the better. Yummo!!!:) I think I also got one from Josey in California but I forgot to take a picture and I ate them all but thanks to Josey ernandez too! LOve that Hersheys stuff, we don't get those sizes here in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment