Friday, April 1, 2011

Chocolate Bar RR #26

Yes!!! Chocolate again! This RR was specifically for Milk Chocolate bars and my 2 partners were Josey from the US and Ezhyki from Belarus. I received Josey's nummy Hershey bars last week but I was way too busy from worl that I didn't get the time to post here on the site. Truth be told, I ate half the fist Hershey bar on my lunch break the day it arrived :) I couldn't resist and even though I have tried and tried not to eat as much chocolate, it's becoming encreasingly difficult to do. I haven't received from Belarus yet but it has been sent. I have another swap that I have to send out for another postcrossing group but I am having some financial squeeze problems at the moment so I have to send my swaps out late this time. Gosh I wish I had a money tree sometime. Without it you can't enjoy hobbies or things you like to do. Gotta hit the gym again oon, get back on a proper schedule and start enjoying my time rather than stressing. Getting back on toipic here, will post when my second bar arrives :) April 5th, 2011 - Got my second bars of chocolate today from Ezykhi (sp?) Love the cute little faces and people they put on thier chocolate bar wrappers. All three chocolates sent tasted different but all were good and I ate them in about 5 minutes! I'm aweful!!! Ready for round 3 of this swaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment