Monday, February 21, 2011

Mystery Envelope #33

I was not expecting mail to be delivered today as it is the Family Day holiday but there were goodies waiting for me when I arrived home this afternoon. *not complaining cuz I love mail surprises* Funny thing was that I went to go mail a small package and the office was closed for the holiday but then why did they deliver? I scratch my head on that one but anyway....GOT MAIL!!! I got my Mystery envelope from Helenafl from the Netherlands. Now because it's a mystery and people may read my blog I won't say what was put back in or what was in there already but it is my blog and I will say what I took out. I'm not ruining it for anyone if it's something they won't see and by the time Helena gets her package back, it wll be all new goodies :) I took out 6 of the 10 items which were all pretty nice. Heart napkins are always good for the old purse, chopsticks are petty self explanitory and we have none in our house! :) Some cute magnets, deco tape for sealing envelopes and cellphone charm that I think sings or lights up. Also a envelope with a single sheet of stationery in it. Not really a great item but I took it anyway. Oh and there were free bookmarks! So, tomorrow it is off to the USA to Timdani. Hope ya like the envelope as much as I did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment