Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chocolate Bar RR #28

And OH WOW I got chocolate bars today too! GR8 day for mail I say! So in this Round Robin #28 we were to send any type of chocolate to two other people and receive 2 back. My partners were Lady_kikic in Slovenia and vvMariavv in Russia. I realize that my stuff takes a bit longer cuz it has to go across the ocean but I was seriously wondering since I had sent my stuff the day I got my addess list. Well, one has arrived to Slovenia but the bar to Russia ??? Not to worry, my teas arrived to Carolien today so maybe the chocolate will too. So I received a very nice selection of many small chocolates with really cute baby faces and designs with animals printed on the pacakging. I can't read the Russian but they smell really good. So let's do a little taste test here, I've grabbed the little brown square chocolate and it's squishy so there's a filing inside...bitting...very sweet! It's some kind of white spongy filling but it's pretty good with the dark chocolate. Mmmmm tasty. This is such a good swap! :)
Let's try the little red riding hood chocolate now. It's a waffer bar with a nutty filling and I LIKE this one a lot! Thank you Maria for sending such yummies!! It's really nice to experience something from a different country whether it be food, drink or a postcard. Just brewing up that tea here and going to take a taste test. Not much a fan of green tea but we will see. It does smell good. Well, not too bad actually, you can taste the cranberry quite clearly but I am still not a fan of green tea. I think that it must all taste the same in some way or another but this tea gives you a great berry aftertaste. :)

Got another package today (February 18th) from lady_kikic in Slovenia which means this RR is now COMPLETED and I have received all the chocolate bars for this group 28. Unfortunately I am still waiting on the confirmation that mine was received to Russia. If not, I can't join any further RR's. Not sure if I will now and if I do, it will be milk chocolate this time. This bar of chocolate that was sent is taunting me, I can't smell or taste it because I have a cold so it will have to wait for another time. Thanks to both ladies for these! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment