Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tea RR #167 - 3 herbal tea's

Wow!I could smell these before I even got to the mailbox, I swear! Recieved from Gina71 in Germany and she was the first out of the 4 girls from the swap so far. So one thing is very clear, European teas are way different than our lame North American herbal teas. I am impressed with these three that I got because they actually smell like herbal tea. I mean you can smell the eucalyptus and the verbena and the sage and they smell wonderful and very medicinal. I could just sit here and sniff the purple MeBmer packet all day. Almost too good for drinking. I may be a little over dramatizing this but I like these teas. Definatley going to join more herbal teas swaps. Thanks Gina!! Got my 2nd for this swap (Received March 3rd) from Chiara64. There is a very intruiging tea in here called Chili Kakao Tee and I'm guessing the English traslation is chocolate chili tea? It smells very chilish and I'm not sure, to be honest, that I will like this one BUT I am here to try everything. The two others seem to be for remedys of sicknesses hence the herbal tea.I like the cheeky cherubs name on one of them. It's or the sniffles...love it! Thanks Karin :)
Got envelope #3 from this group now from Dae Liin in the Netherlands
I see the girls on the PC links saying how much they love Greenfield's teas and I have never heard of it (naturally I'm new to the world of tea) but Dae Liin sent a grape tea and it SMELLS GOOD! love the Pickwick too, got another one I didn't have :) Good job Dae Liin!!! Thank you for wrapping it up so nicely in the card too! And Finally n March 16th came my last envelope to complete this sawp, from Elizabetha in Russia. She sent three more of those Greenfield teas. She mentione in her note that she had received a birthday present of these teas and was sharing them with the members of this swap. Thank you very much for doing so!!!Have 2 Festive grape teas now!!! Thanks everyone, this swap is now done!

No comments:

Post a Comment