Thursday, March 3, 2011

Traveling Sticker Round Robin

Recieved my first envelope for this RR today. Took only 6 stickers out cuz the rest were not really my style but they maybe someone else's. Took TinkerBell out for my niece Cailie, who loves Disney Princess and all that. I will send them to her in her Easter card soon. The rest are great for my pen pal letters. Thanks Jessica in the Netherlands. Got second package for this swap (Kay's) envelope sent again from Jess18877. This one was good, took more tinkerbell and littlest Petshop for Cailie and some HK for me!! There were also some loose stickers which I took 11 of. I received the last of the envelopes for this swap now and it has become aparent that I keep taking the same stickers. I am not going to join this RR again.

No comments:

Post a Comment