Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Swap-bot Tea bag swap #3

Received from my partner Cindi on Wyomming, USA. These are good one's, 10 teas. Most of them are herbals and some are like traditional medicainal teas. The envelop got a little damp and one of the tea bgas had gotten wet but there was no major damage and I think the bag can still be used. I love getting different teas like these. Cindi received a 5 and a heart for her package and I am happy to receive it. Wants to try the Ahmad tea because I got the apple tea before and it was really good. As well, the Lipton Strawberry too. Thank you Cindi, you're choices were 100% awesome! I wish they hadn't changed the Tazo packaging here in Canada. They don't come in the foil packages anymore, they come in mesh bags in loose form. I do still lke thier tea but it's harder to send in a envelope because it's bulky. Boo to Tazo tea for that one :(

No comments:

Post a Comment