Friday, March 4, 2011

Swap-bot Newbie Tea swap

Got me my frst of 2 partenrs' swaps today from this swap in Swap-bot. Tracey had asked me if I had received this swap yet as she had sent it February 22 but I replied to her that I had not. Today It arrived wrappe in a plastic bag form Canada Post with an apology letter saying their machine had damaged the envelope during processing. Lucky for me the teas inside were not damaged in anyway, just the envelope got shredded. No worries, the tea is good. have not tried Bigelow tea before so I have a wide variety to chose from. I think that I will start with the Spiced Chai because that is another one of my favorite teas next to of course my #1 Cinnamon Apple. :) Thanks Tracey!
And Yesterday (March 14th) I finally got my second package that was coming from Gerri in the USA. I don't know why it took 3 weeks to come by first class mail but the tea's arrived in perfect condition and Gerri added a really nice card too. Got a Lipton cold brew packet of tea and I have never tried this before so I might just do that this weekend. I love iced tea anyway so why not? Gerri had added two packets of tea from the Eastern Shore Tea company and those look good too. Gonna be some good drinking this weekend...tea, of course!Thank you ladies, I am definatley impressed with swap-bot swaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment