Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Swap-bot - Pick 7 Tea swap

This is my first swap-bot swap and I have to say I am VERY impressed with this swap. Beyond impressed with my partner Debbie (LittleRed) from B.C. The purpose of this swap with to pick 7 teas from the list of 10 your partner was offering. I was excited to try my picks form Debbie's list because they were all new to me. So my package arrive today and kudos to Debbie from sending it out the next day. I got my 7 tea's plus 3 extra's which, again kudos to debbie for picking such good choices! Also, she sent along a recipe card for Chocolate cheesecake cupcakes. *mouth is watering* Gave her a big heart with my rating for that one. Anyone who pffers me anything chocolate is #1 with me. Not sure which tea I want to try first, the Chocolatey Chai or the Chocolate Mint from Stash. Decisions, decisions! Then there's the coconut macadamia tea, again mouth is watering. Gott go drink some tea now! :)
Would have been nice if I could get this picture the right way but it's aggrivating me so I'm just going to leave it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment